You Will Not Believe These 16 Craziest Foreign Superstitions
1. The word for â€śfourâ€ť sounds very similar to word for â€śdeathâ€ť in China. Because of this, most buildings donâ€™t have a fourth floor.
2. Leaving your purse or wallet on the floor is bad luck in Brazil, because itâ€™s believed youâ€™ll lose your money.
3. Windows like this are common in Vermont, because the locals believe witches canâ€™t fly through slanted windows.
4. In Finland, killing a spider means it will rain the next day.
5. South Koreans are weary of killer fans. Some believe if you sleep in a closed room with one, it can kill you.